Halloween Makeup

Want to know how to recreate this look for a fancy dress party or next Halloween? Here's how...



This is a little late but hey, why not post it anyway! I LOVE Halloween, because 1. it's so exciting and 2. it means it's nearly Christmas (yay!). This year we just went to a house party and left our plans quite last minute so I didn't go too crazy with my costume, it was a very last minute kind of deal. Anyway, I saw a similar look to this look on Katie Snook's YouTube channel a few days before Halloween and fell in love with it. She used mainly Barry M dazzle dusts to create the look, so I just adapted the colours to ones I already owned to save going out and buying more, but I love how it came out! I got so many compliments on the night, and even better, it didn't stain my face when I took it off that night, result! So here's what I used:

BASE: Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Ivory, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 

BROWS: Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Soft Brown and Maybelline Brow Gel in Medium Brown.  
EYES: Mac Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch (all over the lid), L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim (for winged liner), Collection Glam Crystals Liner in Rock Chick (to add a bit of glitter along the liner), Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Silver (added to the inner corners of my eye for a little extra sparkle) and finally Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.

CHEEKS: So here I mixed a little bit of whichever Barry M dazzle dust I was using in the lid with a few drops of water, then took a brush and ran the mixture down my face to create the 'tears'. The colours I used were - 84 (pink), 76 (yellow), 60 (green), 78 (dark blue), 15 (light blue) and finally 88 (purple). 

LIPS: Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 710, Mac Lipstick in Rebel.

FINISH: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

So there we go, everything I slapped onto my face this Halloween. I kept my outfit pretty simple with a black lacy playsuit and a black and iridescent silver bomber jacket as I wasn't too sure what the look was meant to be. Let me know if you liked this look & if you have a go at it yourselves.

Laura x

No comments

Let's be friends on bloglovin!

Follow